The main goal of the NVS to achieving highest standard in the academics and we have set our own standards of achieving 100% pass with qualitative result and reached the bench mark set by the samiti and even crossed the set target
- The examinations of board going classes (Class X and XII) are conducted by CBSE.
- For the classes VI and VII, the state syllabus is followed and teaching will be in regional (Kannada) language.
- From the class VIII onwards CBSE syllabus is followed strictly in English medium.
- In order to achieve this qualitative result we are conducting unit tests in every month and the result analysis of all the classes is being sent to samiti and the same is also being displayed during parent visiting day.
- Extra study time is provided for class X and XII students from 5.45 to 8.15 am in the morning and 8.30 to 10.45pm in the night, the same will be supervised by the principal, vice-principal and the concerned teachers.
- Practice exams are also conducting to make the students more confident, master in the subject and to lessen the phobia of exam.
- To improve the students in over all development we have divided all the children in 4 Houses in Juniors and Seniors both for boys and girls separatly.